YOUR GOODS HELP DO GOOD
NOTE: Please do not leave donations at stores or donation sites, which are all closed due to the COVID-19 outbreak. Hold your donations until we reopen to prevent them from being stolen or ruined in the rain. Please stay safe by practicing social distancing and extra hygiene. News and updates.
- Refer to our Donations Wanted list below or download the PDF.
- Drop off donations at a HopeTHRIFT store Donation Station. You’ll receive a Donor Appreciation Card good for 30% off* your next purchase. (*30% off of full-price items. Discounts can’t be “stacked.”)
- Not near a store? Use one of our other donation drop-off spots.
- Please label your donation “Hope Services,” and if it will not be at the curb, let us know.
- Make a one-time or recurring cash contribution »
NOTE: Donation pickups are currently limited to some areas of Northern California. Please call 866-636-6283 or email us for information.
HopeTHRIFT needs what we sell: items in “like new” to “gently worn” condition. Non-running motor vehicles are OK, but for everything else, please, nothing broken, torn, badly stained, needing repair! Green = Yes, please! Red = No, thanks! Gray = Maybe, see details.